  • Subject: RE: PTF needed?
  • From: tomh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:14:42 -0500

A little further along in that same manual:
The new server algorithm only applies to the new hardware available in V4R5 (2xx, 8xx, and SBx models). The behavior of all other hardware, such as 7xx models, is unchanged.

Our is a 9406-720, and both of the system values you mention are set to '1'.  I've not noticed a CFINT job in any of the subsystems (should I?), nor do I remember seeing one in our earlier release.

"Law, Tom" <actlaw@nmhg.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

05/23/01 12:26 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L