  • Subject: Re: break mode of QSYSOPR
  • From: "Adam Driver" <drivera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:12:28 +1000

We find that CHGMSGQ MSG(QSYSOPR) DLVRY(*BREAK) SEV(41) is a good level at which
to set the severity. The operators see any message that requires any sort of
action, but they don't see all the start/end of job messages etc.

Pat Barber <mboceanside@worldnet.att.net> on 17/05/2001 05:16:26

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com