Dan,

 The 4G drives are not supported on the new hardware unless your
existing system is converted as a migration tower. Model 400s cannot be
migration towers so the drives will be yours to keep. Many of them are
simply too big to fit anyway.

 They are cheap enough used to buy 'em and dump them when done.

 Doug did an excellent job of outlining your options. To answer his one
unknown, yes you can have multiple mirrored pairs Plus RAID. So now you
get to 'pay your money and take your choice'!

 - Larry

--
Larry Bolhuis           | Cogito ergo mercari iSeries
Arbor Solutions, Inc.   |