  • Subject: Re: Management Central
  • From: "Alexei Pytel" <pytel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:21:36 -0500

Message ID . . . . . . . . . :   CPFB924
Message . . . . :   Sockets communication error;  reason code 0010.
Cause . . . . . :   Reason Codes:
     . . .
    0010 - Could not obtain local IP address.
     . . .

    Alexei Pytel

                    "Chris Beck"

                    <CBeck@good-sam.com       To:     <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>

                    >                         cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Management Central

                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    05/15/2001 01:51 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

I cant seem to get management central started,   Here is the joblog.    Any

Chris

5769SS1 V4R5M0 000526                           Job Log
GSSASDEV 05/15/01 13:45:52          Page    1
  Job name . . . . . . . . . . :   QYPSSRV         User  . . . . . . :
QSYS         Number . . . . . . . . . . . :   002738
  Job description  . . . . . . :   QYPSJOBD        Library . . . . . :
QSYS
MSGID      TYPE                    SEV   DATE       TIME       FROM PGM
LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM       LIBRARY      INST
CPF1124    Information             00    05/15/01   13:45:50   QWTPIIPP
QSYS        05FF     *EXT                      *N
                                     Message . . . . :   Job
002738/QSYS/QYPSSRV started on 05/15/01 at 13:45:51 in
                                       subsystem QSYSWRK in QSYS. Job
entered system on 05/15/01 at 13:45:14.
CPI1125    Information             00    05/15/01   13:45:50   QWTPIIPP
QSYS        02B7     *EXT                      *N
                                     Message . . . . :   Job
002738/QSYS/QYPSSRV submitted.
*NONE      Request                       05/15/01   13:45:50   QWTSCSBJ
*N       QCMD         QSYS         019E
                                     Message . . . . :  -QSYS/CALL
PGM(QSYS/QYPSSRV)
CPFB5CE    Diagnostic              40    05/15/01   13:45:52   QYPSUTIL
QSYS        *STMT    QYPSUTIL     QSYS         *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     Message . . . . :   Function ended due
to unexpected error.
CPFB5CE    Diagnostic              40    05/15/01   13:45:52   QYPSUTIL
QSYS        *STMT    QYPSUTIL     QSYS         *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     Message . . . . :   Function ended due
to unexpected error.
CPFB924    Diagnostic              40    05/15/01   13:45:52   QYPSUTIL
QSYS        *STMT    QYPSUTIL     QSYS         *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     Message . . . . :   Sockets
communication error;  reason code 0010.
CPFB924    Diagnostic              40    05/15/01   13:45:52   QYPSUTIL
QSYS        *STMT    QYPSUTIL     QSYS         *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
QYPSMSGCLS
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
joblogIt__10ypsMessageF20ypsExceptionSeverityQ
                                       2_10ypsMessage11ypsLogLevel
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   487
                                     Message . . . . :   Sockets
communication error;  reason code 0010.
CPF1164    Completion              00    05/15/01   13:45:52   QWTMCEOJ
QSYS        00AA     *EXT                      *N
                                     Message . . . . :   Job
002738/QSYS/QYPSSRV ended on 05/15/01 at 13:45:52; 1
                                       seconds used; end code 0 .

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com