I've run into a problem using Query Manager under V4R5.  I've created a few
routines that use the replacement variable feature of QM prior releases but
now I get a run time error that references a problem Local and Global
variable.  Any ideas regarding the problem?
Bill Erhardt
Baldwin Hardware

PS thanks for the RUNSQLSTM command tip.  I've been using SQL on the 400
since 81, I guess even an old dog like myself can learn new tricks.