  • Subject: RE: Network Pasthru
  • From: neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 03:00:49 -0400

I can't see why this wouldn't work if you set up AnyNet IP over SNA
between the 2 400's, turn on IP datagram forwarding in the TCP/IP
attributes on the 400 that's already running an IP connection, and define
the route correctly.  You should then be able to establish an IP
connection direct from the PC, through the first 400 to the second one.

...Neil

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@Sallybeauty.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
2001/05/03 11:01