  • Subject: RE: AS/400 heritage
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 09:14:23 -0400

Bob,

Great stories!!

I was going to pick out a couple of my favorite lines, but as I re-read your
post, each of them is one of my favorites!!

The story called "Who called IBM?" is slightly less unique than the others,
but still very good.  When did this happen?  I ask because I've seen this
kind of capability described in the press, lately, like it is some kind of
Buck Rogers technology!  (Even by IBM.)

Anyhoo...  I may seem like I'm trying to imitate Chuck Lewis with all the
exclamation points!! (Sorry, Chuck ;-)  I can't help but get excited when I
see the passion for the iSeries expressed so _clearly_.

Good luck with your addiction!! ;-)

jt