  • Subject: Re: Interactive vs. Batch
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:08:11 -0400

But is the extreme premium IBM put on "keeping your existing green screens,
that is pushing shops away.
I think IBM could have gotten a lot more of the old 400s traded in if not
for this hit. When a price does
not appear to be reasonable, people get mad (and leave). We USED TO have a
system WE TUNED
to meet OUR business needs. (sorry for the shouting).
jim