  • Subject: RE: What About Price vs. Performance?
  • From: "Joe Pluta " <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:26:33 -0500

Brad, I have to say you've done QUITE an excellent job.  My sincere apologies.
You have evidently taken to heart much of what we've talked about, and added
lots of your own initiative to boot.

I'm a bit humbled.  One quick question, and please, this is NOT a criticism,
I'm only asking because I'm quite amazed at what you've accomplished.  It looks
to me like this is an inquiry only; do you have support for actually updating
records?  See, that's the focus of my stuff, is to provide that ability to
ENTER data into the system.  Perhaps that's why you and I clash so often; I
didn't understand the gist of your application.

Regardless, you've done a great job, in my estimation.  Good luck and continued
success with your product!

Joe