  • Subject: RE: Multilanguage (Was V5 availability)
  • From: "York, Albert" <albert.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:26:39 -0700

I came across an RPG program once that was written in German. Although the
op codes were all standard RPG (READ, ADD, MULT, etc), the variables and
comments were in German (at least I think it was German). It was very
difficult for me to follow, even though I can read RPG fairly fluently.

That has given me a respect for people who program in English when it isn't
their native tongue.

Albert York