  • Subject: Re: Daylight Saving Change
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:13:21 -0500

You'd think that in the 21st Century, if the world (well part of it) is
going to persist in this idiotic clock changing ritual, that at least
Europe & North America could agree to at least start the stupid thing on
the same date, instead of a week apart.  At least they end it on the same
date.

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

"Eduard van den Braken" <e.vd.braken@hccnet.nl>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com