  • Subject: RE: CGI-RPG performance question
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:21:43 -0600

Loyd,

Standard output _will_ be much faster.  I'd say it will cut times almost in
half again.

If you want some simple ILE wrappers for CGI, I have some on my web site
(they're the same one's from my book)

http://www.bvstools.com

Look in theh downloads/source section.  Then, it's as simple as saying:

CALLP        #WrStout('Html Data!')

There are also wrappers for other APIs that help a bunch as well.

Brad