  • Subject: RE: Web apps on the AS/400
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:20:55 -0600

Joe,

this argument seems familiar.  <bg>  But remember, you're comparing the best
case Java scenario with the worst (or next to worst case ie 1 man shop) RPG
scenario.

There's nothing wrong with people learning new things, for example, RPGer
learning some HTML.  All they need to do is wrap their data in <td>'s assign
classes for stylesheets and they can be plugged in using SSIs similar to
JSPs.

Brad