  • Subject: RE: System Terminal
  • From: Art Baker <Art_Baker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:45:47 -0500

Found the right cable to connect the ethernet to twinax (at least borrowed
it from another company). Sorry about the confusion on cables, I was trying
to discribe a missing cable but wasn't sure what it looked like.
        So to sum this up, where can I sell an AS400? The lease is up so you
be buying it outright. It's a Model 500, 20 gig hard drive, V3R7. It is
around 3 or 4 years old. What would this be worth?
Art