From: Joe Pluta <joepluta@plutabrothers.com>
To: <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 10:45 AM
Subject: RE: Grumble...

> Additional note.  I tried the communications trace again, but it was late
so the following information could be a bit dodgy.  I let it format the
packets as pure Ethernet (not IP), and I saw one entry in the trace.  I
didn't capture it (I will tonight), but the fields I remember said is was
an"802.3" packet, type "TEST".  That was the only packet to go out on the
line.  When I formatted the trace as type IP, I got no results at all.

> Joe

> From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@plutabrothers.com>
> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:12:27 -0600
>
> >V4R4, and I think my cum is from June.  I'll check tonight  I tried
checking the IBM website to see if there was anything, but the AS/400
service websites were not responding last night.

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com