We will need a little more information.

1. Can you ping your router from your AS/400 and from your NT Machines?
2. What is the internal IP address of your AS/400 and what is the subnet
that you are using?
3. Are you pinging by IP Address or domain name?

You also said that you are trying to do webserving with your AS/400.  Is
this internal or external? If external, you will need to have your firewall
or router convert your external address to your internal address.  Can you
ping the AS/400 from your NT? DId you start the webserver on the AS/400?
You can start the admin server and try to connect to it..
http://ipaddress:2001/  to see if it is working.

Michael Franchino
Custom Systems Corporation
(973) 383-7808 X214 (Phone)
(973) 383-6398 (Fax)

                    "Joe Pluta"

                    <joepluta@PlutaBrot        To:
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    hers.com>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: Grumble...

                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    02/25/2001 05:54 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

And of course, I can't use the realworld IP address because the damned
thing
isn't on my subnet.  So it's back to the 10.1.1.17.  I remove it, and I get
"cannot reach remote system".  I put it in, and I get "No response from
host".

What in the world am I doing wrong???

Joe