  • Subject: RE: RV: QDBSRV IN LCK, please help!
  • From: "Alexei Pytel" <pytel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:31:04 -0600

If it repeats approximately at the same time, it could be a clue.
If at this time your application is creating or deleting a very much number
of files, system may not be able to handle all these immediately. It falls
back and causes all kinds of delays with file accesses.
You may use DSPJOB OPTION(*JOBLCK) command to see what locks are being
waited on.

    Alexei Pytel

Dimitri Efimov <defimov@wiese.com.pe>@midrange.com on 02/06/2001 04:24:24
PM