  • Subject: Re: SW Package Recommendations
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:06:50 -0500

And Amway uses 400's also.

Rob Berendt

==================
Remember the Cole!

                    "Mark Allen"

                    <mark.allen@fast-fr        To:     "MIDRANGE-L"
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    iends.com>                 cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     SW Package
Recommendations
                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    02/01/01 04:37 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

Does any one on this list have any recommendations/suggestions for AS/400
based software for the home party industry (i.e. like Tupperware, Pampered
Chef, Home Interiors, etc.).

Mark Allen
Director of MIS
Fast Friends, Inc.