  • Subject: Re: R: CL variables in FTP commands
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:15:15 GMT

Make an RPG program to show a PF of some arbitrary record length that fits
on your screen. Display that PF and allow a to be written so that ever
evolving script changes can be made.

Since your rule is always the same you could then write an RPG program to
copy the PF's data  to a similar file in QTEMP that has the member name
FTPCMDS and watch for the line that needs to have the variable added.  Do
it there.  RPGIV  is much easier to do this than CL in my opinion.

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

Finucci Domenico <Domenico.Finucci@Fiditalia.it>