  • Subject: Re: Changing user profiles without *SECADM; adding *SECADM withou t ev enhav...
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:42:56 -0500

Al,

One correction.  The USEADPAUT parm in the program refers to adopting
authority from previous programs in the call stack.  As this is the
initial program, the parm of concern is USRPRF.

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

MacWheel99@aol.com
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com