  • Subject: Re: AS/400 NetServer
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:23:23 -0500

Diana,

Just remove the DLYJOB in the startup program that was a circumvention for
a TCP/IP timimg problem at startup in V4R3.
That DLYJOB is not needed in V4R4 or later.  Leave the autostart job entry
in QSYSWRK subsystem to start TCP/IP.

....Neil

Diana Hicks <DianaH@jupiter.fl.us>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com