  • Subject: Re: ACH file software
  • From: "William S Albert" <balbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:14:49 -0600

John,
You will probably need to write your own file output from your custom
payroll programs.  There is an organization for ACH standards but if it any
thing like EDI, you would be better off to get the specs from your bank.

After you create the file, you will then need to create a transmission
program.  Some financial providers are still using bisync and ICF to do
this.  Again, your bank would be the best source of information.

Feel free to contact me off line if you need further assistance with this
project.

William S. Albert, CCP
President
Bay Information Systems, Inc.