  • Subject: RE: Protection in an HTTP Proxy instance
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:37:02 -0600

Try putting the nonprotects first.  It may work like a PASS directive.

ie,
if you have:

Pass /* /myfiles/*
Pass /try/* /tryfiles/*

it will never see the second pass.   You would need to switch these around
to make it work.

The only different is the protect directive may not stop after finding a
"match" in the config. worth a shot, though.

Brad