  • Subject: Re: File lock problem
  • From: "Robin Sapiro" <robin.sapiro@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:12:03 -0500

Jim,

This comes from memory snippets from about 10 years ago and some scraps of
old code.

There is a table on the system that contains an association between the name
of an incoming RJE file and a program to be executed when the file has been
received. I think it also associates the RJE file with an AS/400 file.
Unfortunately I do not have RJE on my current system, so cannot check. In
your program you can also call the IBM program QMRSWTR with a 30 byte parm.
This parm will come back with the lib, file and member of the file just
received (not sure of the exact format). For some reason, I remember the
table name containing the string "WT",