  • Subject: Re: WinNT and AS400 IFS via TCP
  • From: "Roger Vicker, CCP" <rvicker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 13:04:48 -0600

John,

Tried that but the system doesn't even have a VXD/VNETSUP under the rest of that
tree.

This is straight TCP/IP. CAE is not even loaded on this WinNT PC.

Roger Vicker, CCP

--
*** Vicker Programming and Service *** Have bits will byte *** www.vicker.com
***

All wanting joy must share it, happiness was born a twin.