  • Subject: Re: Entire RAID set non-reporting
  • From: Kirk Goins <kgoins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:13:44 -0800

A600 5090 says you have cfg'd drives that are not reporting in, but you know
that. I have seen where "2" or more drives in a set fail and you get this error.
I would unplug 1 drive of the 8 and try a manual IPL. Work your way through all
8 or until the symptom changes. My reasoning is that if a drive is holding the
buss up some how then removing that drive may isolate the problem.