Dwayne,

Just a caution.  It appears you may have skipped reading the "Memo to Users"
and other documentation that should have come with your upgrade packet.  Be
sure to read all of these documents prior to your next upgrade.  These
documents would have warned you about which IBM-supplied objects would get
replaced so that you could have identified them prior to the upgrade.

HTH,

Todd Kidwell
AS/400 System Administrator

Remember the reason for the season.

>>> "Neil Palmer" <neilp@dpslink.com> 12/19/00 09:50PM >>>
Well, you'll have to do a little work to find what the changes were, but
to find the commands you altered with CHGCMDDFT run
DSPOBJD QSYS/*ALL *CMD *SERVICE OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(filelib/filename)
Query the file for ODUMOD='1'

You may need to run the command for other IBM licensed program product
libraries too.

Well, in theory that should work, but I see commands I KNOW I haven't
changed.  I suspect IBM is a little sloppy with that flag and do not set
it to '0' for everything before shipping a new release.  A lot of them
appear to be commands for IBM products that copy their commands to QSYS
(like TCP, PDM, SQL, Performance Tools, PM/400 etc.).

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

Dwayne Lindner <Dwayne.Lindner@writ.wesfarmers.com.au>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com