  • Subject: RE: Command Defaults and Query
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:50:02 -0500

Well, you'll have to do a little work to find what the changes were, but to find the commands you altered with CHGCMDDFT run
DSPOBJD QSYS/*ALL *CMD *SERVICE OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(filelib/filename)
Query the file for ODUMOD='1'

You may need to run the command for other IBM licensed program product libraries too.

Well, in theory that should work, but I see commands I KNOW I haven't changed.  I suspect IBM is a little sloppy with that flag and do not set it to '0' for everything before shipping a new release.  A lot of them appear to be commands for IBM products that copy their commands to QSYS (like TCP, PDM, SQL, Performance Tools, PM/400 etc.).

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

Dwayne Lindner <Dwayne.Lindner@writ.wesfarmers.com.au>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com