  • Subject: RE: Configuring Lexmark Printer for IP
  • From: "Kellems, Cary" <cary.kellems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:02:29 -0800

Paul,

If you want to configure it as a remote outq then use:
CRTOUTQ    OUTQ(QUSRSYS/&UALOQN) RMTSYS(*INTNETADR) +
             RMTPRTQ(&UALOQN) AUTOSTRWTR(1) +
             CNNTYPE(*IP) DESTTYPE(*OTHER) +
             MFRTYPMDL(*LEXOPTRAS) INTNETADR(&IP) +
             TEXT(&OUTEXT)
(filling in the variables when necessary)

OR for devices use:

 |                    Create Device Desc (Printer) (CRTDEVPRT)
|

   | Type choices, press Enter.
|

   | Device description . . . . . . . > MYPRT         Name
|
   | Device class . . . . . . . . . . > *LAN          *LCL, *RMT, *VRT,
*SNPT, *LAN   |
   | Device type  . . . . . . . . . . > 3812          3287, 3812, 4019,
4201...       |
   | Device model . . . . . . . . . . > 1             0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 13,
301...   |
   | LAN attachment . . . . . . . . .   *LEXLINK      *LEXLINK, *IP, *USRDFN
|
   | Switched line list . . . . . . .                 Name
|
   |                + for more values
|
   | LAN remote adapter address . . .   10005A1095A2
000000000001-FFFFFFFFFFFE       |
   | Adapter type . . . . . . . . . . > *EXTERNAL     *INTERNAL, *EXTERNAL
|
   | Adapter connection type  . . . .   *PARALLEL     *PARALLEL, *SERIAL
|
   | Port number  . . . . . . . . . .   1             0-65535
|
   | Online at IPL  . . . . . . . . .   *YES          *YES, *NO
|
   | Font:
|
   |   Identifier . . . . . . . . . .   11            3, 5, 11, 12, 13, 18,
   |   Point size . . . . . . . . . .   *NONE         000.1-999.9, *NONE
|
   | Form feed  . . . . . . . . . . .   *AUTOCUT      *TYPE, *CONT, *CUT,
*AUTOCUT    |

Good luck.