Well, we're running V3R2 here, how do I tell if Netserver is "available"?  Any
specific commands on the AS/400?

Also, for whatever releases that support Netserver, how does one initiate
using it?  Is it part of the base operating system?  Or is it an LPP option
that needs to be explicitly selected for installation?

Say I'm a new user with a non-CA client, what do I do to see if I can access
the IFS via Netserver?

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company