  • Subject: Re: Connecting CA Express via Internet to AS/400
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:51:18 GMT

Gary, this isn't my site.  It's James Kilgore's.  I just looked it up
again in the  RPG archives here and the e-mail included this section:

"They are in the RPG manuals.  If you want to save yourself some keying
time,
telnet to 63.167.147.10, signon on as wyatterp, go to menu wyatterp and
you will
have a command line.

From there WRKMBRPDM to either library #ILECPY or #RPGCPY and look for
members
starting with $INF and copy/paste"

It'll let you know if you're PC side is set up OK.  By the way, the place
you type in the IP address/name  is a drop down box.  That means one
session definition can be used for several sites just by selecting the
site in the dropdown box.  Very handy, especially if you use your own
keyboard map and macros.

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com