Re: Oracle on Linux...marketing we were promised.

  • Subject: Re: Oracle on Linux...marketing we were promised.
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:17:49 -0500

fixed

> Also, I'm really not seeing alot of that great marketing we were promised!
> Don in DC

I've seen some of it . Full page ad in eWeek, a e-biz trade rag. Nice ad,
all
about the "iSeries 400 Server" (for the next generation of e-business). This
is part of what we asked for, ads in non-400 computer related trade
magazines!
I wish IBM would post a page on their site with the ads so we could all see
them. I've seen other ads in other pubs. It's happening. With all the
election problems,
we need the ads on CNN. "The system reliable/secure enough to vote on".
jim

+---