• Subject: Re: Oracle on Linux...marketing we were promised.
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:17:49 -0500

> Also, I'm really not seeing alot of that great marketing we were promised!
> Don in DC
I've seen some of it . Full page ad in eWeek, a e-biz trade rag. Nice ad,
about the "iSeries 400 Server" (for the next generation of e-business). This
is part of what we asked for, ads in non-400 computer related trade
I wish IBM would post a page on their site with the ads so we could all see
them. I've seen other ads in other pubs. It's happening. With all the
election problems,
we need the ads on CNN. "The system reliable/secure enough to vote on".