  • Subject: RE: V4R5 PTF for displaying file I/O stats as default
  • From: "Walden H. Leverich" <WaldenL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:55:15 -0500

It's interesting. I've gotten the PTF before, but I've never read the
details. In the problem conclusion IBM states:

Since the majority of customers use the ILE environment, this PTF would
cause problems for them.

I'd be interested to know the opinion of the list. Are the MAJORITY of
customers using ILE? I doubt it.

-Walden