  • Subject: Re: Survey for AS/400 Developers (ISERIES) DB2/400
  • From: DAsmussen@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:26:04 EDT

David,

What's the problem here?  OPNQRYF not receiving the latest updates?  Good
riddance to bad rubbish, I say.  SQL is _FAR_ more intuitive...

JMHO,

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." -- Steven Wright