  • Subject: Re: Opinions please: GUI vs. 5250
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:24:28 GMT

Nina I'm curious if a user like him would appreciate what the green screen
and the AS/400 is bringing to the table.

When you talked with him and were calming him did you mention the lack of
viruses?  Did you mention there's no dll hell?

If so, did he understand and respond to the comments?

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

nina jones <ddi@datadesigninc.com>