  • Subject: Re: Evaluate complex conditions
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:15:03 GMT

Terry, the only method I've been able to create and then understand again
a week later, is to make a series of subroutines.  Each subroutine will
have a test for a condition and will flip a flag if the condition is not
met.  Something like this:

 C    Eval      DoItFlag = 'Yes'
 C    Exsr    Test1
 C    If         DoItFlag = 'Yes' And Test1Flag = 'Yes'
 C    EXSR   Test1SR
 C    End
 C    If         DoItFlag = 'Yes' And Test2Flag ='Yes'
 C    EXSR   Test2SR
 C    End
 C    If         DoItFlag = 'Yes' And Test3Flag = 'Yes'
 C    EXSR   Test3SR
 C    End
  C    If         DoItFlag = 'Yes'
 C    EXSR   OKToDoSR