I sure hope we don't get 18 replies from Rich's auto-responder for every message sent until he's back next Monday....

Chris Whisonant

At 06:13 AM 10/23/2000 -0400, you wrote:
I will be out of the office from Monday October 23rd to Monday October 30th.  If you need immediate attention contact Steve Turner at turnersg@drh.duhs.duke.edu.  Otherwise I will reply to you as soon as I return on the 30th.

Thanks
Rich

Rich Brearley
Programmer/Analyst
Durham Regional Hospital
(919)470-4171

>>> "MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com" 10/23/00 05:43 >>>

>>> "MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com" 10/23/00 05:02 >>>

>>> "MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com" 10/23/00 04:32 >>>

I will be out of the office from Monday October 23rd to Monday October 30th.  If you need immediate attention contact Steve Turner at turnersg@drh.duhs.duke.edu.  Otherwise I will reply to you as soon as I return on the 30th.

Thanks
Rich

Rich Brearley
Programmer/Analyst
Durham Regional Hospital
(919)470-4171

>>> "MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com" 10/23/00 04:14 >>>

Could whoever moderates this list please remove "Richard Brearley" - he's
filling up my mailbox!!!

Apologies for the out of office messages this will generate !

Nick

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com