  • Subject: RE: Okay to change QAUTOVRT to zero?
  • From: Bryan Burns <burnsbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:40:08 -0500

Thanks for pointing these things out, Al.

We do have ten distributors that routinely dial into our AS/400 but they
use  PerleTalk and the devices are regarded as remote stations, not
virtual.

It just occurred to me that we do have users in Japan passing thru to our
system so I guess we are not going to be able to set QAUTOVRT to zero...

Bryan Burns
System Operator
Echo, Inc.
Lake Zurich, IL