  • Subject: Re: publication ordering
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:33:54 -0400

I've got the laptop & the cd - but for the quick lookup (if not already on the pc) it takes longer to look something up, and is less efficient if I am browsing a subjuct. BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT. The original question: Are we now cut off from purchasing the real thing?
BTW-I really wouldn't carry it every day. jim