Hi guys,

I'm on V3R7M0 and running about 92% DASD usage.
What do I need to know to perform DATA MIGRATION. I need to perform DATA MIGRATION before IBM CE come in for hardware upgrade.  I'm planning DASD upgrade and need to remove 2 X 4gig old drive from a RAID set then add
7 X 8.58gig more to the raid set (Raid has 16 arms).  I need to get all data on 2 old drive spread out on the remaining
8 X 4gig before hardware upgrade by CE.  The 2 X 4gig DASD will be added to bottom mirrored 2 X 4gig.  At the end I should have 8gig Mirrored and a little above 92Gig on the Raided top 15 drives.

Thanks for your input.

Dare