  • Subject: Re: CPF1001
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:15:02 -0500

Dan,

I forget what version of OS/400 you are running on, but way back in the V3R1
days,
I THINK it was after upgrading to it or MAYBE after our move to RISC and V4R1,
we
had problems. In one of our shutdown CL's we were killing everything with *IMMED
and Rochester said to but some times on there. It was something do to with a
time
out before the request could complete or something. Sorry for being SO vague
here,
but this was 3 or 4 years ago and at my last job.

Do you have SupportLine ?

Chuck