We've just successfully moved our website from Sun machines to a couple of
mirrored AS/400's.  Now I want to be able to monitor the performance of the web
site.  What software is available to do this?  I've run the performance monitor
but that doesn't show anything useful that I can see.  I've downloaded a free
product called Analog from one of the links off the AS/400 Tech Support Page but
can't seem to make it work.  Either I'm stupid or it's a very difficult product
to use.

Paul Fenstermacher
Bass Pro Shops