Mike wrote:

>We're looking at getting this to help
>reduce postage costs, primarily by
>using barcodes. Any one have
>comments good/bad about this product?

When we looked at this type of software, we settled on Group/1.  Two+ years
ago, Group/1 did a better job of finding the ZIP+4 for our customer address
mix.  That may no longer hold true.

One thing to consider: your internal processes WILL change.  The US Postal
Service won't give you the break unless you physically band the mail pieces
going to the same carrier route.  This implies that your current sort/print
order will need to be changed.  You'll need to "export" your address
database to the postage software, have it guess the weight of the pieces (or
segregate them by weight class/number of pages?) adding the delivery point
code and "import" it back to the 400 so you can sort the pieces according to
USPS rules.

Buck Calabro
Aptis; Albany, NY
"We are what we repeatedly do.
 Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." --Aristotle

Billing Concepts Corp., a NASDAQ Listed Company, Symbol: BILL