Since nobody's responded yet, I'm guessing that nobody's taken the Sockets
RPG-IV code from the redbook to a V3R2 level.  So, before I modify all that
code, is there any reason why the sockets example code will not work at V3R2?

Also, I've found some garbage in the source, characters less than hex'40',
which SEU doesn't much appreciate.  Did anybody else get that?  Should I try
another download?

TIA,
Dan Bale