John,

I'll NEVER forget walking into a city government office and look at thier
AS400 which was running a BP's software at a seclvl of 10 - yes TEN!  WHen
I asked them to verify it with the BP, they replied that this was correct
according to the BP....needless to say, they didn't stay at 10 very
long....:)

Don