  • Subject: RE: IPL frequency (was Who has a big QTEMP?)
  • From: Scott Mildenberger <Smildenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:48:17 -0600

We haven't IPL'd since December on one of our model 500's and it is running
fine.  The only thing we do periodically is end some QZSCSRVS jobs that
appear to hang around even after the user has disconnected.  We probably
won't make it a couple of years because we will shut down and apply some
PTF's fairly soon just to keep current.

Scott Mildenberger