  • Subject: RE: Volume *N on device TAP02 is wrong type for *SL file QSYSTAP in QSYS after INZTAP
  • From: Bryan Burns <burnsbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:11:56 -0500

Thanks it does help.

I am missing quite a few manuals.  I do not even have the WORK MANAGEMENT
 or SECURITY REFERENCE manuals!  I do have BASIC OPERATION, ADMINISTRATION
AND PROBLEM HANDLING and SYSTEM STARTUP and PROBLEM HANDLING books which do
not go into enough detail on tape management for me.  And the Magstar
manual, which I do not think is very well written, does not help.

Phillip Rusch has suggested giving the tapes a label instead of *NONE.
 Thanks Phillip, I am going to try that.

Bryan Burns
System Operator
Echo, Inc.