  • Subject: RE: Speech Recognition for Coding
  • From: "Bob Crothers" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:44:23 -0500

Eric,

I have not seen any difference in my typing speed between "regular" and
natural keyboard.  Except of course, when I had tendonitis, it was VERY hard
to type at all.  So I still vote for the natural keyboard.

And yes, it is hard transition to the natural keyboard.  It Can take weeks.
MS says a week I think.  It took me at least 3.  I touch type also and think
that makes it worse since it is done by your fingers, not your brain.

Bob