Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 11:58:30 -0400
From: "Jeffrey Silberberg" <jsilberberg@mindspring.com>
Subject: Multiple HTTP & Domino Instances...

Afternoon All,

        Interesting situation going on, could really use some feed back in
the interest of time:

            1.) OS/400 Version 4.4

            2.) Domino 5.0.3  (Not yet Active)

            3.) HTTP Servers

            4.) Multi-Homed IP on a single adapter..

        Problem,  Trying to configure an HTTP Server for each IP Address
and
then add a Series of Domino NSF applications transparently under the
server.
So we have defined multiple instances, and each instance of the HTTP server
will start and function against the proper IP address only.  But if we try
to start the second instance it hangs on a signal 12 ?  Anyone else doing
this, what did we miss ??  Should we be using the Websphere Engine above
the
HTTP server ??

        Next, I seem to recall a note that said in this configuration you
do
NOT start the Domino HTTP server but rather configure Domino to utilize
HTTP or is it Websphere servers to handle the requests from Browsers ??
Anyone doing this yet ??  Any good pointers to on-line help ??

        Last question,  Has anyone tried Payment MANAGER with the Cybercash
interface yet  ??

Jeffrey M. Silberberg
CompuDesigns, Inc.
(770) 399-9464