From: "MaryLou Atwell" <matwell@interboro.k12.pa.us>
To: <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 6:17 AM
Subject: V4.4 and Looping of Jobs

I know this question has been asked and answered within the past few
months, and of course, I can't find the thread here at home.  But over the
past week after upgrading to 4.4, I have been experiencing some, not all
jobs going into the endless loops.  Of course it causes the 100%
utilization on the CPU.   On Friday, it was bad enough that QUSRSGNON (or
something to that equivalent) was actually stuck as a signed on user.   Is
there a PTF or another way to fix this or to see if it's actually the
problem previously discussed here?   As it's not a constant problem and
only started up a week after the upgrade, I am pretty sure it's not the
AS400 but some code that is missing in the software itself.    (Try to tell
that to the software company)!   Any insight would be appreciated.  And if
you want to contact me off list, that's fine.   TIA!

MaryLou